Mr. Sancho's Private Beach Party
Enjoy the beauty of more than 1,500 feet of white sandy beach along turquoise blue Caribbean waters… Mr. Sancho's private beach club is ready to welcome our SATS family! From the beautiful beach & three pools (with swim-up bars) to relaxing hammocks & palapas to fun in the sun at the floating Aquatic Park - you’ll be soaking in the glory of Cozumel!
Price: $75 per person (includes beach show from Of Good Nature, open bar, lunch buffet, & more listed below). Kids under three years of age are allowed in for free.
What's Included? Scroll down this page and click Excursion Details for full list.
NOTE: Transportation is not included. Mr. Sancho’s has a set maximum capacity to ensure a comfortable guest experience, so once capacity is reached we will not be able to accommodate any more guests for this excursion. So make sure to secure your spot!
Your purchase includes:
- Entrance to Mr. Sancho's Beach Club
- Areas Include:
- 3 pools, two with swim-up bars
- More than 1,500 feet of beach front
- Aquatic Park (extra fee to use, see below)
- Areas Include:
- Open Bar
- Purified bottled water
- Beer (Sol and Dos Equis Lager)
- Assorted soft drinks
- Various mixed and frozen drinks* with tequila, gin, rum, vodka (*for safety reasons, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.)
- Lunch Buffet
- Main dishes include tacos and fajitas with veggie or meat options, fish filet, coconut shrimp, pork chops, burgers or veggie burgers. In addition, there will be an array of side dishes and desserts.
- Use of:
- Lounge Chairs
- Lockers (refundable deposit required on property)
- Transportation is not included. A 4-passenger taxi ride can range around $20.00 USD each way. There will be lots of taxis available at the port and Mr. Sancho's Beach Club. All you need to do is tell your taxi driver “Take me to "Mr. Sancho's Beach Club” and on the return “Take me back to Norwegian Pearl."
- Aquatic Park: for an additional $10.00 per person you get access to water trampolines, slide, bouncers, and climbing iceberg. This service can be purchased at the venue with cash or credit card.
- Other optional services and activities available for an additional fee:
- Wave runner
- Banana ride
- Towel rental
- Snorkel gear rental
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- It's a non-refundable purchase: By adding the Cruisers-Only Mr. Sancho's Excursion to your reservation you understand it is non-refundable. In the unlikely event the cruise is unable to dock in Cozumel, guests that purchased the excursion would be refunded the amount paid for excursion.
- How do I add this excursion?:
- Login to your account with your Sixthman Username and password.
- At the top of the page, under “Current Reservations” click “Sail Across the Sun 2018”.
- Under the “Additional Packages” section scroll down to "Per Person Add Ons".
- Use the drop-down menu to select "Official Excursion in Cozumel" then click the red button that says “Purchase Package”.
- Mr. Sancho's is located about 20-25 minutes from the port. The venue is open from 9:00am to 5:00pm, and you must be back on the ship by 5:30pm.
- Most areas of Mr. Sancho's are wheelchair accessible and there is one beach wheelchair (available for shared use) to access the sand area. Please contact us with specific questions about accessibility.
- Mr. Sancho's requires a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Mr. Sancho's takes cash (USD or Mexican Pesos) for all of the optional services or tipping of bar staff. They also accept Mastercard or Visa for the Aquatic Park, wave runners, banana ride,and parasailing. There is an ATM on the property and on Norwegian Pearl in the Casino (Deck 6, FWD).
- Mr. Sancho's kindly asks that guests do not introduce food, beverages, coolers nor pets on to the property. They reserve the right of admission to anyone bringing in those items.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years of age.
- Mr. Sancho's requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Mr. Sancho's reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- Mr. Sancho's is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or unattended personal belongings left in lockers.
- All minors under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- The depth of the pool is 1.2 meters.
- No diving.
- No standing on the tables or benches in the pool.
- No running in the pool area.
- Glass objects and food are not allowed in the pool.
- Mr. Sancho's is not responsible for accidents that may occur in the pool area.
- Appropriate swimwear should be worn.
- Failure to follow any of the above will result in suspension of any services.
Aquatic Park Rules:
- Only guests wearing a Mr. Sancho's Aquatic Park wristband will be allowed access.
- The wristband is not transferable and if lost, it can't be replaced.
- Depending on weather, Mr. Sancho's reserves the right to close the Aquatic Park at any time.
- Entrance to the Aquatic Park will not be allowed for anyone under the influence of alcohol or any other substances.
- Children and teenagers must be supervised by their parents or an adult at all times.
- Everyone using the Aquatic Park must wear a personal flotation device at all times and be able to swim on their own.
- All children (under 46 inches tall) are not allowed to access the Aquatic Park by themselves and must wear a life vest at all times.
- Diving, flips, jump tricks, stunts, or pushing in the Aquatic Park are not allowed as they jeopardize the personal integrity of others.
- No swimming or diving under any floatation Aquatic Park toy is allowed.
- No swimming near loading/unloading Aquatic park areas is allowed.
- Mr. Sancho's only allows a maximum of 6 persons above the inflated Aquatic Park toys.
- Please clear slide and dismount areas of the inflatable toys as quickly as possible.
- Play in the Aquatic Park may be strenuous, make sure children rest often and hydrate adequately.
- Parents and guardians are responsible for explaining all rules to their children.
- Please do not slide down head first into the inflated Aquatic Park Toys.
- Pregnant women should not participate in the Aquatic Park.
- Wristband is not refundable once worn.
- Violation of these rules may result in forfeiture of your Aquatic Park privileges without refund.