In addition to ship announcements & sixthman.net/today, here are more ways to stay informed on Sail Across the Sun:
- When checking in at the Port of New Orleans, you’ll receive a paper with helpful first day FAQs, a ship map, and our schedule for Wednesday, March 7th.
- You’ll receive an event pocket program in your cabin on the first day. Make sure to read through it and keep it handy!
- Check the TV screens around the ship for daily slides. These change several times a day so be sure to check them each time you pass by a tv screen on board.
- The Norwegian Freestyle Daily will be in your cabin on embark day and will include basic ship information.
- Mail Across the Sun: Sea Edition, our onboard newsletter, will feature highlights and important info. It will be delivered each morning starting Thursday, March 8th, and you'll find it tucked behind the cabin wheel outside your door.
- Download Norwegian’s app, iConcierge. iConcierge is free to use, however there is a small fee to use its messenger service. PRO TIP: You can check your onboard spending account balance at any time with iConcierge.