Lip Sync Battle
The Lip Sync Battle was so much fun on our last sailing that we're doing it again! No musical skill is required for this activity - it’s made for those of you who like to ham it up. This is your chance to perform for Pat Monahan, George Lopez, and your fellow cruisers!
How it works:
- Booked guests may submit their video entries by 6:00pm ET on Friday, January 24th using the form below.
- Video submissions should be around one minute long, with a max length of 1:30 minutes.
- Guests are welcome to submit solo or as a group. There is a maximum of 5 guests permitted in each group submission. Please fill out ALL Sixthman usernames for those that plan to participate on the ship with you.
- Submissions will be judged on: 1. Accuracy 2. Energy 3. Costume/Props 4. Overall Performance
- A panel of Sixthman lip sync experts (yes, that's a thing) will select 10 finalists to perform on the cruise. Finalists will be notified via email around Friday, January 31st.
If selected, finalists will need to prepare two songs for the onboard portion of the competition. During the first round, the 10 finalists will perform the original submitted song (can be up to 1:30 minutes long) on stage for Pat, George, and your fellow cruisers. We'll tally the scores, and the top 3 individuals or groups will advance to round two. Round two finalists will perform their second song submitted via this form.