Sip, sip, hooray! Soda and alcohol packages are now available for purchase through your Sixthman account!
PLEASE NOTE: You are not required to purchase a beverage package - they are totally optional!
How do I purchase these packages?
- Refresh yourself on all the details.
- Sign in to your Sixthman account HERE.
- Select your "Sail Across the Sun” reservation and scroll down to "Additional Packages."
- From there, you may add the Premium Beverage Package or Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package for each guest in your stateroom, OR you may individually add the Soda Program.
- You have until end of day February 4th to pre-purchase beverage packages to save as much as 25% off the onboard price. If you miss the deadline, you can still purchase the Premium Beverage Package, the Corks and Caps Wine and Beer Package, or the Soda Program on board during the first day of the cruise at the increased rate.
- There is a limit of TWO (2) beverages per person per transaction
- Beverage packages must be purchased for ALL GUESTS staying within the same stateroom
- Drink packages can be used in all restaurants, lounges, and bars on the ship. It is not applicable while off the ship in Nassau, Bahamas but is while we are in Great Stirrup Cay
- Special activities such as onboard wine tastings, mixology classes, or liquor tastings are NOT covered
- Any items over $15 USD will receive a $15 USD discount and the guest will be charged the difference to their account
- Packages may not be shared and are non-transferable and non-refundable