Port of Miami
Our specialty is providing unique experiences, bringing artists and fans together. We do everything we can to ensure that your onboard experience can't be beat, but we will not be able to book your air travel, hotel, or rental car.
Distance from Port of Miami to
MIAMI INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (MIA): 9 miles (20 minutes)
FT LAUDERDALE AIRPORT (FLL): 25 miles (40 minutes)
PALM BEACH INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (PBI): 70 miles (1hr 15 minutes)
Port of Miami
1015 N America Way
Miami, FL 33132
Norwegian Shuttle Transfers
NCL offers shuttle service from Miami and Ft. Lauderdale Airport to the Miami port, as well as return shuttle service. These transfers can be purchased after you have received your reservation number (approximately 4 weeks prior to sailing). Transfers to the ship can be purchased in advance and at the airport on the day of sailing for both MIA and FLL at a rate of $25* per person. Return shuttles may be booked in advance or on the ship at a rate of $25* per person for transportation to MIA or FLL. *Pricing is subject to change.
For more information about Norwegian Shuttle Transfers, please call their Reservations Department at 800-327-7030. You'll need to make sure to have your reservation number and flight information available to purchase the transfers.
Shuttle Service Companies
Companies servicing the greater Miami/ Fort Lauderdale Areas (including airports):
RideShares - Uber/Lyft
Rideshare services are available at all cruise terminals. Average fare between the Miami International Airport and Port of Miami is currently $24 per ride. Pricing is subject to change and for the most up-to-date information on ride share pricing, Uber and Lyft each offer a price estimator.
Taxicabs are available at all cruise terminals. The fare between the Miami International Airport and Port of Miami is currently a flat rate of $27 per ride (not per person). For other destinations, the cab fare is $2.40 upon entering the taxi and $2.40 per mile thereafter.
Several car rental agencies are permitted to operate at the Port of Miami and provide courtesy shuttle service to their off-port remote locations. Contact your preferred car rental agency directly for the most up-to-date information and schedules.
The following agencies provide transport shuttle services from the Port to their rental offices:
Parking is available in facilities located in front of individual cruise terminals. No reservations are required to park at the Port of Miami.
Currently garages C, G, J, and Lot # 2 accept cash, credit (Visa, MasterCard, American Express only), or any major U.S. Travelers check (NO DEBIT CARDS ACCEPTED).
|Garage Clearance Heights|
|Location||Garage C||Garage D||Garage G||Garage J|
Additional Parking Information
- There is no Valet Parking at the Port of Miami.
- Due to security precautions, Car/Shuttle rental company facilities are not located on the Port of Miami premises.
- Long-term parking is $22.00 per day for cruise guests parking for 24 hours/overnight or longer per cruise length.
- Short-term parking is $8.00 (if you are coming to see someone off, but is not intended for overnight parking).
- All Cruises in the current itineraries would fall under Long Term Parking.
- Oversized vehicles (such as motor homes, trucks with trailers or buses that are over 20’ in length) will be charged an additional $22.00 per day and may only park in Lot # 2.
- The Port of Miami currently has 3 Parking Garages available for cruise guests.
* All parking prices at the Port of Miami are subject to change.